Monday, January 9, 2012

Born From a Boombox

Dancing- I love watching is, I love doing it – I'm just not very good at it, I'm tend to think to much and can't get out of my head. I love watching "street dancers" hip hop dancers - you know the ones that have dancing in their souls. The ones that hear music and just can't help but moving. Who are so aware of themselves that they have no inhibitions. Their moves are instinctual, sometimes seemingly unnatural, sometimes gravity defying and always inventive. They amaze me. They inspire me. Maybe someday I can learn the technique and moves and– with a whole ton of work – I can move like them. But I'm not sure I'll ever be completely like them because I wasn't "Born from a Boombox."

1 comment:

  1. You too? I feel this way. I can't help but watch dancers with my mouth gaping open! It is just AMAZING to me! But I cannot move that way. I guess I'll just keep watching.

    ReplyDelete